I work for myself as follows:
- I’m a consultant with Einblau & Associates in Canada and the USA. I do team development, productivity, communications, and stress reduction training.
- Outside of Einblau, I do online communications, useability, marketing and content development for websites and associated social media.
- I speak and write.
I also sea kayak but so far no-one has paid me to do it.
- Well, working with Einblau & Associates in Vancouver, BC, keeps me very busy in Canada and in the USA. I craft customized, in-house sessions with targeted follow-up. Great stuff. Visit Einblau directly for details.
- I write a lot and drive the dog around.
- I teach several classes in WordPress, Microsoft Office, and writing.
- I’m president of the Bellingham Community Boating Center Board of Directors.
- I mess around a lot on the computer. (My current computers include a Lenovo Yoga Notebook and a Microsoft Surface. My daughters have Macs.) I also play with WordPress, & enjoy biking and kayaking and couch surfing with my family.
Do you wear a pfd? Are you dressed for immersion? Can you rescue me if I capsize? Do you bring good snacks?
I write lots of things. My other books are more technical and typically contracted by organizations. I’ve also written magazine articles, web content, and done a bit with Hollywood (my 15 minutes of fame, woo-hoo).
Oh please. As a speaker and writer, I essentially market myself so yeah, there are pix of me dotted throughout the site. I don’t want you to be surprised when you meet me.
I know I know. I’m redoing the site and the blog portion still isn’t live. It will be. Eventually. In the mean time, follow me on Twitter and LinkedIn. I post on behavior change, leadership, energy management, blogging, and web design, all with an eye toward efficiency. I find awesome resources so you won’t be inundated with crapola. Promise.
Currently I’m developing a book entitled “OneNote 2016 for the Real World.” Steven Spielberg optioned movie rights.
I typically do them once a year in the fall. :)